By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Brutes and elites and hunters vs Ridley Scott alien movies xenomorphs bonus Flood vs Xeno morph and secret bonus

Halo brutes, Elites and Hunters vs Ridley Scott Aliens 

Bonus

Flood and gravemind vs Xenomorphs 

Bonus 2 

Master Chief vs Xenomorphs

Bonus 3

Doom Slayer vs Xenomorphs

Bonus 4 

Doom Slayer bosses vs Xenomorphs

bonus 5

Atriox vs xenomorphs

bonus 6

Didact and forrunners army vs Xenomorphs

Bonus 7

team of Halo Spartans (like predator series with guns and teamwork something predators dont do)vs Xenomorphs

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 26 April 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I think I take away Halo Flood vs Ridley Scott aliens, Flood curbstomp Xenomorphs to easily I guess?Don't know how Master Chief beats those Super monsters that once they touch you they blow up your body from the inside and transform you into super monster 4 stage morphs 



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Kirby.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Shawn Michaels easily.

He was in the first ladder match and hell in a cell.

HBK Vs The Flood Hell in a cell ladder match.

HBK wins. It's that simple.



ironmanDX said:

Shawn Michaels easily.

He was in the first ladder match and hell in a cell.

HBK Vs The Flood Hell in a cell ladder match.

HBK wins. It's that simple.

nWo>DX

nWo wins 4 Life!



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
ironmanDX said:

Shawn Michaels easily.

He was in the first ladder match and hell in a cell.

HBK Vs The Flood Hell in a cell ladder match.

HBK wins. It's that simple.

nWo>DX

nWo wins 4 Life!

Don't. You know it's not true. 

Nash couldn't beat a flood form in any kind of match. His knees would give out. Maybe in a magic mike contract on a pole match? Russo Original?




There is a cool video of the Flood (Halo) vs Necromorphs (Dead Space) about which will win.



ironmanDX said:
Leynos said:

nWo>DX

nWo wins 4 Life!

Don't. You know it's not true. 

Nash couldn't beat a flood form in any kind of match. His knees would give out. Maybe in a magic mike contract on a pole match? Russo Original?


TOO SWEEET!



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!