By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Hug Thread

With everything going on in the world right now, some of us need to talk about how we are feel and how the world is affecting our mental health. This thread is just basically to give you guys a place to talk about your struggles and to vent about what is going on in your mind. This thread is not intended for any judgment. It's intended to be a place to let off steam and to try to help lift each other up. I'll keep it simple.

Personally, I suffer from strong anxiety and have minor depression. It's been hitting me hard lately because we haven't really been able to get out of the house as much lately and my partner has been sick due to chemo. He's off chemo and I assumed my anxiety would let up, but I'm just scared that his immune system isn't healthy yet. I recently started therapy to help work my way through some of my feelings and fears. 

Feel free to post anything in here whether it be something that you are struggling with or just a post to be uplifting or supportive. We're all in this together. 

Last edited by axumblade - on 07 March 2022

Around the Network

I've fought with anxiety all my life, and current events aren't helping either. That's why I feel better when I have other people to talk to about what bothers me. *sends biggest hug possible to everyone who reads this*



I feel devestestated I still have no wife or a child I don't get it ? And I might never get one now that that a war is happening somewhere in euope . Am I repulsive? My social skills still very bad. I always wanted a child and I'm super sad rn.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I'm the biggest loser that tries so hard to look beautiful but Noone cares except men . they don't want your kids. yes , I don't have a job. That's my actual skin beautiful and pale white and the finest combed long hair and feminine massive eyes that only attract men but not woman , Maybe I should quit and go get a boob job?

Myself 

+

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 08 March 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

I'm the biggest loser that tries so hard to look beautiful but Noone cares except men . they don't want your kids. yes , I don't have a job. That's my actual skin beautiful and pale white and the finest combed long hair and feminine massive eyes that only attract men but not woman , Maybe I should quit and go get a boob job?

Myself 

I think perhaps you are a bit too hard on yourself. The last few years have been rough on relationships and jobs in general. Have you been feeling this more often or just recently? 



Around the Network
axumblade said:
SegaHeart said:

I'm the biggest loser that tries so hard to look beautiful but Noone cares except men . they don't want your kids. yes , I don't have a job. That's my actual skin beautiful and pale white and the finest combed long hair and feminine massive eyes that only attract men but not woman , Maybe I should quit and go get a boob job?

Myself 

I think perhaps you are a bit too hard on yourself. The last few years have been rough on relationships and jobs in general. Have you been feeling this more often or just recently? 

Since the War in Russia I feel my opportunity of gaining a wife is slim because my mom keeps saying there will be a WW3 even though it won't happen . she's unintentionally hurting me.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

My mom strongly is against me having kids , she still want's to feel young and doesn't want to be a grandma (Selfish) , She convinced I think my big sister to never have kids and my little brother 27 years old never had sex with anybody ever .

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 08 March 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

My mom strongly is against me having kids , she still want's to feel young and doesn't want to be a grandma (Selfish) , She convinced I think my big sister to never have kids and my little brother 27 years old never had sex with anybody ever .

If you are older than 27, it should be of little concern to you that your mother does not want to be a grandmother. At some point you have to live your own life. But I will say this: perhaps your mother is right for the wrong reasons. You cannot possibly have a child without the means to support it. I would suggest you first work on finding a job. Does not have to be super prestigious or well paid. Just enough for your independce. Than you need to find a woman with whom you can have a sustainable, happy, reciprocal relationship. I think at that point you can start worrying about a child.

Sorry, that your mother seems to be so difficult with these matters. I hope she will change her opinion in the future.



SegaHeart said:

I feel devestestated I still have no wife or a child I don't get it ? And I might never get one now that that a war is happening somewhere in euope . Am I repulsive? My social skills still very bad. I always wanted a child and I'm super sad rn.

That's how I feel a lot of days these days. Like I'm gonna spend the rest of my life single and childless. I feel you. -_-

SegaHeart said:

I'm the biggest loser that tries so hard to look beautiful but Noone cares except men . they don't want your kids. yes , I don't have a job. That's my actual skin beautiful and pale white and the finest combed long hair and feminine massive eyes that only attract men but not woman , Maybe I should quit and go get a boob job?

Myself 

+

DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!!!!! There are good men out there still, but unfortunately most of them keep getting pushed back by misogynist twats who just wanna get women in bed. What really makes a woman attractive isn't being built like a supermodel or wearing less clothing, it's being confident and caring about others!!

SegaHeart said:

My mom strongly is against me having kids , she still want's to feel young and doesn't want to be a grandma (Selfish) , She convinced I think my big sister to never have kids and my little brother 27 years old never had sex with anybody ever .

I cannot believe how fucking selfish your mother sounds. My mother had me when she was 29 and my brother three years earlier, and nobody said shit about that.



Happiness is progress. Best wishes all of y’all