This is a thread for you to say what issues people complain about but you really don't see the problem, you either don't care, don't bother or maybe even like it
So here my list:
1) Long loading times. Never bothered me, useful to check my smartphone while the game is loading
2) Micro-transactions, mainly cosmetic ones. Never bothered me, I just don't buy them because I find them not worth it. The way they are displayed though can be REALLY annoying and distracting
3) Openly including politics in the game. I actually LIKE when devs insert politics in games. If I disagree with the instances and points made in the game I can still appreciate the way they were portrayed if I don't find it intellectually offensive (AKA dumb)
4) Announcing games years before its release. I prefer when games are announced way before, sometimes years before. It's good to know a sequel or a interesting new concept is coming regardless of how much time it can take. I understand people who are "OMG I want this game noooooooow", I'm not that kind of person, I'm ok with waiting even years after the launch so yeah. What I really hate is having a uninteresting software schedule for the next 6 months...
5) Crossgen games. I'm actually shocked people dislike them, like... why?
6) Unfaithful remakes. I actually don't mind if remakes change some things from the original game, it can actually make the experience better as it allow to correct possible flaws on the original, or just allow to make the experience somehow more unique
7) Scalpers buying consoles as soon as they are restocked. I'm totally indifferent to them and I fully acknowledge the existence and importance of grey market, in reality I like to see people crying online because of them gives some sort of sadistic satisfaction