By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Lack of Traditional 3D fighting games on Switch is unfortunate , There might be a reason?

That reason might be online lag, forget Tekken 7 might looking like tekken 5 on PSP on Switch. I know how frustrating lag is even on the weakest of online 3D fighters PS4 connection, many people need to know 3D fighters are, Tekken 7 , Soul Calibur 6, Dead or Alive 6 , and Virtua Fighter 5. I don't believe in rumors nor in adding a character in smash is guaranteed a game. looks at Final Fantasy 7 remake, and Banjo. If Tekken 7 does ever happen on Switch then it's a good I guess? but I see Switch online in ranked pissing alot of players off and most of them are wifi users to make it worser.Not talking about arena fighters like Jump Force and One Piece, My Hero Academia, Naruto etc

Edit I love Switch so much, It's just unfortunate it has no 3D Fighter would like to see one, edited 8/5/2021

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 05 August 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

ARMS and My Hero whatever. Also Pokken.

Just not a lot of them made anyway.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

ARMS and My Hero whatever. Also Pokken.

Just not a lot of them made anyway.

Those are Arena Fighters , not Traditional 3D.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I be besting certain high level players online with footsies, combo's and mindgames , but this is traditional 3D looks and plays like a 2D game but can sidestep . I play all the traditional 3D fighters everyday.

Edit video certain Xiaoyu player might watch me D:

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 30 July 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
Leynos said:

ARMS and My Hero whatever. Also Pokken.

Just not a lot of them made anyway.

Those are Arena Fighters , not Traditional 3D.

That means I never played a traditional 3D fighting game.



Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:
dx11332sega said:

Those are Arena Fighters , not Traditional 3D.

That means I never played a traditional 3D fighting game.

Maybe you played these? These are also 3D fighters

Fighting Vipers

Sonic the Fighters

Plasma Sword

Rival Schools

Fighters Megamix

Bloody Roar series

Tao Feng

Force Five

Fighters Destiny

Battle Arena Toshinden

Tobal 1 and 2

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 30 July 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

If you guys are wondering where does these go? they go to (brawler/fighter)

Powerstone

Kung Fu Chaos

Ehrgeiz

As for Sega other IP Virtual On series it's an Arena Fighter and a very good one .

Everyone knows Which Category Smash bros/ Playstation Allstars Battle Royale go to . not traditional 2D or modern 2D but I'll let you guys google it , I love both more so Smash bros ultimate :)

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 30 July 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

If you want Powerstone check out Last Fight



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

If you want Powerstone check out Last Fight

I checked it out even the youtuber here said it's like Powerstone , nice catch .



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

dx11332sega said:
Kakadu18 said:

That means I never played a traditional 3D fighting game.

Maybe you played these? These are also 3D fighters

Fighting Vipers

Sonic the Fighters

Plasma Sword

Rival Schools

Fighters Megamix

Bloody Roar series

Tao Feng

Force Five

Fighters Destiny

Battle Arena Toshinden

Tobal 1 and 2

I was fairly certain I was the only person in the world who remembered Plasma Sword.