- xCloud servers being updated to Series X hardware in a few weeks
- xCloud on the web is coming out of beta
- Soon be able to try Xbox games before downloading them
- xCloud is coming to Xbox consoles and PC app later this year
- Xbox TV app announced.
- xCloud streaming stick announced.
- xCloud is launching in Australia, Brazil, Mexico and Japan later this year
- xCloud on browsers will open to all members in the next few weeks
- Exploring new subscription offerings for Game Pass
- The goal is to release at least one new 1st party game into Gamepass per quarter of a year
- New Flight Sim trailer shown, showing the Xbox Series X version of the game in 4K, the same trailer will air on the Sunday E3 show, ends with the statement "Landing on Xbox Series Soon", which may imply that the June 15th release rumor is true
Matt Booty: “First and foremost, we are committed to building a diverse collection of studios that deliver a predictable pipeline of high-quality games. First, we continue to invest in the studios behind our tentpole franchises. Second, we are growing our studios organization through acquisition. People that we have relationships with, teams who have delivered games through both success and have seen some adversity, and studios that have a proven track record of new ideas. And we know that a thriving entertainment service needs a consistent and exciting flow of new content. So our portfolio will continue to grow as our service grows."