By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - notice There's a large gamepass fanbase Microosoft created , and the fanbase is spreading everywhere online most discord and other forums

They seem to be louder and happier than anyone I wentt to nintendo discord their were some saying gamepass is amazing and love thier series x which they talk most than nintendo eshop or ps5 but love both just are enarmored with gamepass.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

This is amazing 3rd pary from 25 to  1 he wantted 60 but he was overwelmed



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Jay's youtube channel has really grown in popularity since his VGChartz days. Didn't realize he was up to 25k subscribers, and he has 123k views on that video now.



shikamaru317 said:

Jay's youtube channel has really grown in popularity since his VGChartz days. Didn't realize he was up to 25k subscribers, and he has 123k views on that video now.

Also, Gamepass fans want a fallou new vegas 2 and kotor 3 by Microsoft Obsidian studios , Fallout plus obsidian  is their dream want reality so much



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Yasnooza on the list but no Slay the Spire? Trash list



Around the Network

Yes gamepass is great.



Gamepass is pretty good. Really though, it depends on your particular circumstances. I had the december off, and played a ton of games. But... since I've had classes again, really haven't had the chance to play much at all and it's kind of a waste.



JWeinCom said:

Gamepass is pretty good. Really though, it depends on your particular circumstances. I had the december off, and played a ton of games. But... since I've had classes again, really haven't had the chance to play much at all and it's kind of a waste.

If you played the “ton of games” on GamePass, you probably saved more than enough money to pay for another full year of GamePass, right?



Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

And to be fair, GamePass (and the entire industry) had a rough time with COVID-19 basically ruining every planned release.
When a new Wolfenstein, Halo Infinite a new Forza, Fable, Starfield or other AAA games drop, GamePass will really take off. This is just the warmup.



Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
JWeinCom said:

Gamepass is pretty good. Really though, it depends on your particular circumstances. I had the december off, and played a ton of games. But... since I've had classes again, really haven't had the chance to play much at all and it's kind of a waste.

If you played the “ton of games” on GamePass, you probably saved more than enough money to pay for another full year of GamePass, right?

But if I'm not going to get much use out of it for the next 6 months or so, why would I want to spend any money on Gamepass during that time period, regardless of how much I may have "saved" in other months?

Not trying to knock Gamepass, but it's not for everyone. Whether it's worth it for you is going to depend on what kinds of games you like and more importantly how much time you have to play games and how much money.

If I had infinite time, there are plenty of games I'd like to try on Gamepass, way more than enough to justify keeping my subscription. But, atm, time is more limited to me than money. If I'm only going to have time to play one or two games a month, I'd rather spend more so I can play games I really want to play.