By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A call from "Spam Risk"

Pro tip: If you're aiming to spam someone, don't identify yourself as "SPAM RISK" on caller ID.

Seriously, is that the name of their company or something?



Around the Network

The phone companies do that so the user knows. It is not the caller doing it.



Your spam identifier/blocker works. Congrats.



Oh okay, that makes a LOT more sense. It's still funny to think of it the other way though.



People still call? :O



Around the Network

Clearly your canned pork product has expired and is now a health risk, and those friendly chaps were giving you a heads up. Ingrate.



JWeinCom said:

Clearly your canned pork product has expired and is now a health risk, and those friendly chaps were giving you a heads up. Ingrate.

"is now a health risk"?

Nah, that toxic sludge is a health risk from the moment it exists! eww!



Ka-pi96 said:

People still call? :O

Just to tell me I need to come to work on my day off. Other than that, it's all monotone bots these days. *shrugs* I never answer either kind. I have no day-to-day use for my phone, it's really just there for emergencies and setting up appointments.



Jaicee said:
Ka-pi96 said:

People still call? :O

Just to tell me I need to come to work on my day off. Other than that, it's all monotone bots these days. *shrugs* I never answer either kind. I have no day-to-day use for my phone, it's really just there for emergencies and setting up appointments.

Well, I'm one of those weird guys who browse everything on the phone, including VGChartz. I also use it to watch a lot of YT videos and sell my stuff in Facebook. 



Metallox said:

Well, I'm one of those weird guys who browse everything on the phone, including VGChartz. I also use it to watch a lot of YT videos and sell my stuff in Facebook. 

I think I'm the last person on Earth without a mobile phone. I'm still using landline. I just don't have any real use for a mobile phone.