Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!
- Name the platform you intend to buy the game for, I advise everybody to do this please, but multiplatform games need to have a single platform specified. Otherwise, I'll be forced to guess, and that can lead to general pandemonium.
- NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM!
- PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
- These are the stipulations for voting
- The game has to officially be announced. While we know Fallout 5 will be announced at some point, it hasn't been announced so we have to wait for an announcement.
- The game cannot release in December (or before). So it has to be December 2020 or after.
- If a game has already released on other consoles but comes out later on your console of choice, feel free to vote for it (i.e. Godfall currently out for the PS5 but will release on the Xbox Series X in 6 months)
- If a game has not released in your region, you may still vote for it. (Persona 5 Scramble may be out in Japan now but it does not have an official release date for the rest of the world)
- Teaser trailers and confirmations by studios do count as announcements of the games. So The Elder Scrolls VI and Metroid Prime can be voted for. The devs behind Ni No Kuni 3 said they were working on it, so it also may be voted for.)
- So I am going to continue to list Playstation and Xbox instead of PS4/PS5 and Xbox One/Series.
- If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. I sometimes take a while to get back in touch but I'll address the issue when i see it. Furthermore, if there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. I also plan to revisit this thread mid-month to adjust dates that have changed/been confirmed. This way it can stay somewhat accurate at least. A lot of games are getting their release dates changed so I want to make sure this thread remains somewhat accurate.
- Also, check your games to make sure they don't come out this month or are at least announced for your platform. I allowed Silksong to be listed for the PS4 last month but it needs to be formally announced from here on.
- Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc.
- 1. = 5 points
- 2. = 4 points
- 3. = 3 points
- 4. = 2 points
- 5. = 1 point
No Longer Month Eligible:
Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Bladed Fury, Cyber Shadow, Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights, Five Nights at Freddy's: Core Collection, Fantasy Tavern Sextet Vol. 2, Gods Will Fall, Gravity Heroes, Heaven's Vault, Hitman 3, Iris.Fall, King Arthur: Knight's Tale, Marchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift, The Medium, MXGP, Redout: Space Assault, Olija, Ragnok Skies, RE: Zero - Starting Life in Another World, Rhythm Fighter, Ride 4, Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game Complete, Stronghold: Warlords, Sword of the Necromancer, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest (NS), Yakuza Remastered
Last Month Eligible:
Amperset, Bravely Default 2, Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition, Death Crown, Destruction Allstars, Gal*Gun Returns, Ghost 'n Goblins Resurrection, Little Nightmares 2, NiOh 2 Remastered, Outriders, Persona 5 Strikers, Riders Republic, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, Ultimate ADOM, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood
Always, thank you for all of the votes and I will try to get all of this info together in a timely manner.Last edited by axumblade - on 03 January 2021