Hello everybody, and welcome to the...
The 11th Semi-Annual PC Secret Santa Event
Believe it or not, we'll soon say goodbye to this year (you won't be missed, 2020), and before that happens, why not celebrate that with the traditional VGC Secret Santa event?
If you want to join, here's what you need to know:
- The event is open to all members who have at least 100 posts (fewer posts may be acceptable: ask for details).
- If you want to join, leave a message in this thread, letting us know your Steam and/or GOG ID with a link to your profile(s).
- If you want, you can also post a link to your wishlists, or leave a comment giving some clues to your Secret Santa as to what kind of games you like and which ones you really don't like.
- You can join as late as Sunday, December 20th. If everything goes well, I'll PM the identity of your Tiny Tim on the 21st.
- Your gifts should be send between December 23nd and December 31st.
- As to how much you need to give, the minimum is $10. But if you want to make someone's Christmas by dumping $50 worth of games or more on them, that's cool too! But remember: this is about spirit and community
Also please note that this thread is for those who intend to FULLY participate in the event. There have been issues in past years where people have joined only to back out at the last second without notice. It's okay to back out if you realize you won't be able to participate, but please, please give me notice so I can make the proper adjustments.
Thanks for joining!
Please excuse my bad English.
Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070
Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.