By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix announces SaGa Frontier Remaster! ( The best SaGa Game!!)

I looooooove  this fuckin game!!!!! First ever SaGa game and after many tries it finally clicked with me. 



Around the Network

This isnt a half asses remaster either! Content that was dropped for the PS1 version will be added for this version!



Looks pretty interesting.

Also curious that there's seemingly no Xbox version when there's a Switch, a PC and even a mobile version...



Bofferbrauer2 said:

Looks pretty interesting.

Also curious that there's seemingly no Xbox version when there's a Switch, a PC and even a mobile version...

Not even slightly strange. SE never announces a XBOX version for their remasters unless its Final Fantasy.



Nice.

Though what is taking them so long to work on a Romancing SaGa 1 remaster/remake.

They have Romancing SaGa 2 and 3 but not 1.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Nice.

Though what is taking them so long to work on a Romancing SaGa 1 remaster/remake.

They have Romancing SaGa 2 and 3 but not 1.

They did already.



Xxain said:
BasilZero said:

Nice.

Though what is taking them so long to work on a Romancing SaGa 1 remaster/remake.

They have Romancing SaGa 2 and 3 but not 1.

They did already.

But is it on modern platforms?



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Always wanted to get into this game but never set aside the time to do so. The sprite art reminds me a lot of Treasure Hunter G by Square as well. Will definitely be giving this a shot along with the Collection of Saga.



Bofferbrauer2 said:

Looks pretty interesting.

Also curious that there's seemingly no Xbox version when there's a Switch, a PC and even a mobile version...

Japanese Square Enix games missing Xbox is nothing new.

Trials of Mana, Oninaki, Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon, Dragon Quest Builders 1/2, Secret of Mana, Dragon Quest Heroes 1/2...

They almost missed out on Dragon Quest XI, which thanks to the definitive re-release they're getting on Xbox for the first time in a few days.



This is awesome and something I had been hoping for with 2 and 3 being released. Will be getting for Switxh.

Here’s hoping for a Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions//Advance/A2 triple pack.