We already know the sales figures for the new Sony and Microsoft consoles in Spain, which sold out all of their stock in their first week on sale.
- PS5 sold 43000 units in its first week in Spain. 38000 are for the normal model and 5000 for the digital model.
- Xbox Series X/S sold 14100 in its first week in Spain. Xbox Series X sold 10500 and Xbox Series S sold 3600.
PS5 is the best launch of a Sony home console in Spain:
- PS5: 43000 units (19 November 2020)
- PS2: 40000 units (24 November 2000)
- PS3: 35000 units(23 March 2007)
- PS4: 38000 units (29 November 2013)
But the best launch for a Sony console in Spain is for the PSP with 54200 units (1 September 2005)
Xbox Series X / S has had a launch similar to the previous Microsoft consoles in Spain:
- Xbox One: 15.000 units (22 November 2013)
- Xbox 360: 14.900 units (2 December 2005)
- Xbox Series X/S: 14.100 units (10 November 2020)