So it begins.
- Between PS5 and SeX they visually look pretty much identical (1:34)
- At the first option 'normal mode' (4K) they're identical (2:32)
- 'Normal mode' render at native 4k on both systems
- On 'Normal mode' (captured in 1080p) looks like SeX have a better perfomance over PS5
- On 'High Frame Rate mode' with use some sort of reconstruct tech- in gameplay starts looks like PS5 get a sightly better perfomance over SeX
- SeX get a severe drops over PS5 without reason (5:47 and 5:55)
- Rich saying 'those dips looks really strange', suggest could be an API limitation, maybe Directx 12U fault (6:00)
- John say that even enable VRR on SeX its not enough to solve those drops (7:10)
- Now testing the 'RT Perfomance Mode'
- On 'RT Perfomance Mode' looks like the game runs at 1920x1080 with Ray Tracing ON
- Looks like SeX have sightly better perfomance here over the PS5 as well
- On 'RT Quality Mode' looks like the game runs at a higher resolution
- Looks like SeX have sightly better perfomance in that mode too
- Both SeX and PS5 have super fast loading times, but looks like PS5 get a sightly faster than SeX, PS5 gets in 2:11 while SeX gets in 3:36 (11:43)
- On SeX you can really set your output at 60hz, unlike the PS5, forcing the game to run at 60 (13:09)
- John says at 11:13 from that video: ' They're really close. So suggest they're into a very competitive generation.'
...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.