I'd like to hear everyone's predictions based on the most recent rumors of the Switch Pro.
1. Does it exist
2. When will it launch
3. Launch price
4. Hardware details
5. Any other predictions etc.
1. Yes, some revision is inevitable.
2. Somewhere between March and July.
3. 300 with a price drop and phasing out of the OG model.
4. I dunno. I don't know much about tech. But, I'd imagine the screen will be bumped to 1080, and it will be able to output at up to 4K, even if Switch games won't run at that natively. I also think they might do something with the controllers. Maybe add something akin to the Dualshock 5 features, or something unique. Potentially built in stylus.
5. I see them attempting to push a bit more into the more casual users. Switch Sports/Nintendogs sometime during the year.