- Not interested in making everyone a subscriber, mentions that they not only keep all the games available at retail, but have expanded where you can buy the games by putting them on Steam.
- Millions of GamePass subscribers can allow them to take more creative risks in games than relying entirely on a retail model.
- No plans to get people subscribed and then jack up the price, they like the value of GamePass as it is and it is currently sustainable.
- Developers are approaching them with projects that are more compatible with a subscription model, episodic like content. Team is looking into how this content can be played by people outside of the subscription.
- Game types won't be limited by subscription model, the GamePass model should actually lead to more variety of games offered.
Among other interesting tidbits. twitch.tv/itmejp it's a cool interview.