Forums - Gaming Discussion - So... We really just went through all of August with basically no next gen info from MS and Sony?

We're in September with no release date or price. 

After their events in July there's been a couple demos from Sony of already announced games but nothing major and all we got from MS was 'November' and announced UI changes and features but didn't really show it.

This is just starting to feel silly now.



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

The perfect gif about next next gen doesn't exi...

Captain_Yuri said:



Yep, there's a 52 page thread harping on how Nintendo has no announced games for this holiday. Meanwhile, it is September and we don't even have release dates or price points for Sony and Microsoft's new consoles that are supposed to be launching this year.



ArchangelMadzz said:

We're in September with no release date or price. 

After their events in July there's been a couple demos from Sony of already announced games but nothing major and all we got from MS was 'November' and announced UI changes and features but didn't really show it.

This is just starting to feel silly now.

You guys need to get over this. 

Sony and MS could announce the launch details a week before and it wouldn't change a thing. They won't wait that long, obviously. 

The Xbox Series S has appeared in marketing of other products; Sony recently increased PS5 production. They are both set, barring some massive Covid-19 problem.



Around the Network

Either there are little to no consoles available at launch or they fear to overprice the console.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

No pricing or release date is starting to give the impression of a lack of confidence.



I just want to know out of curiosity at this point. Its not that bad though since neither one has convinced me of buying their console at launch anyway. Just not any games I really want to play.



twintail said:

Sony and MS could announce the launch details a week before and it wouldn't change a thing. 

LOL

Are you guys that rich that buying a console is like going to the cinema without knowing what is on theaters? You just open the wallet and buy whatever console in selling, isn't it? 



IcaroRibeiro said:
twintail said:

Sony and MS could announce the launch details a week before and it wouldn't change a thing. 

LOL

Are you guys that rich that buying a console is like going to the cinema without knowing what is on theaters? You just open the wallet and buy whatever console in selling, isn't it? 

Well what changes if you know the price or not? You just decide to not buy it later...