Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!
- Name the platform you intend to buy the game for, I advise everybody to do this please, but multiplatform games need to have a single platform specified. Otherwise, I'll be forced to guess, and that can lead to general pandemonium.
- NO, EVERYONE LIST YOUR PLATFORM!
- PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LAVOS LIST YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!
- These are the stipulations for voting
- The game has to officially be announced. While we know Final Fantasy XVI will be announced at some point, it hasn't been announced so we have to wait for an announcement.
- The game cannot release in September (or before). So it has to be October 2020 or after.
- If a game has already released on other consoles but comes out later on your console of choice, feel free to vote for it (i.e. - Doom Eternal is out on the other systems but not yet for the Switch).
- If a game has not released in your region, you may still vote for it. (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV is out in Japan but not everywhere else)
- Teaser trailers and confirmations by studios do count as announcements of the games. So The Elder Scrolls VI and Metroid Prime can be voted for. The devs behind Ni No Kuni 3 said they were working on it, so it also may be voted for.)
- With the way the current/next gen are going. I am combining Xbox and Playstation votes regardless of what platform is listed. You just have to write PS or XB after the title and it'll count. Some games are doing cross gen, some aren't, and some are just unconfirmed. So this is to make it easier to vote.
- If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. I sometimes take a while to get back in touch but I'll address the issue when i see it. Furthermore, if there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. I also plan to revisit this thread mid-month to adjust dates that have changed/been confirmed. This way it can stay somewhat accurate at least. A lot of games are getting their release dates changed so I want to make sure this thread remains somewhat accurate.
- Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc.
- 1. = 5 points
- 2. = 4 points
- 3. = 3 points
- 4. = 2 points
- 5. = 1 point
No Longer Eligible: : 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, Ampersant, Ary and the Secret of Seasons, AVICII Invector Encore Edition, Baldur's Gate 3, Bullets Per Minute, Cook-Out: A Sandwich Tale, Crusader Kings 3, Crysis Remastered (PS4, XB1, PC), Doraemon Story of Seasons, Dreamworks Trollhunters of Arcadia, Earth Defense Force 5, The Elder Scrolls: Stonethorn (consoles), eFootball PES 2021, Going Under, Hello Neighbor 2 (Stadia), Inertial Drift, Kingdom of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, Little Big Workshop, Mafia Definitive Edition, Marvel's Avengers, Medieval Dynasty, MX vs ATV All Out, OkunoKA Madness, The Outer Worlds: Peril On Gorgon DLC, Pacer, Redneck Ed: Astro Monster Show, Spelunky 2 (PS4), Stronghold: Warlords, Tears of Avia, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2, Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!, Unrailed!, Untitled Goose Game co-op update, The Walking Dead: Onslaught, WRC 9, WWE 2k Battlegrounds, Zengeonn
Last Month Eligible: Auto Chess, Ben 10: Power Trip, Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time, The Dark PIctures Anthology: Little Hope, Dirt 5, Fifa 21, Foregone, G I Joe: Operation Blackout, The Legend of the Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 4, Let's Sing Queen, Pikmin 3 Deluxe, Remothered: Broken Porcelion, Star Wars: Squadrons, Transformers: Battlegrounds, Watch Dogs Legion