1. Nintendo consoles are the only ones that actually add value aside from just being to play games like you do on PC
starting with the wii and ds whether its motioncontrols or touchscreen, they don't feel gimmicky at all. period.
2. Nintendo doesn't change, you know what you got 30 years ago and you will know what you will get in 30 years from now.
quality devices and quality games. hell thas why the offical nintendo seal of quality became the offical nintendo seal, its synonymus for quality!
3. It has the best diversity in games, where as Xbox only offers multiplayer games and Playstation only offers singleplayer games.
Nintendo offers the best of both but in a much more colorful look.
4. You dont need to be afraid you can play Nintendo games on different platforms, While Nintendo did try their hand on the mobile platform that quickly became irrelevant once they noticed much much better their games were but couldn't sell for their normal full pricing and had to adhere to the GaaS-model.
Whereas games for Xbox and Playstation sooner or later will be also available on different platforms due to moneyhatting or creating more profits by expanding the audience and all this over the poor backs of consolewarrior.
5. No need for an online subscription for games to play online, you play your enemies or friends at home on the same couch ( strictly speaking once Corona blows over or you have infected all your earlier mentioned E/F)
6. Did i mention the best games? period.
7. Now i hear you say not every nintendo console is a succes, but you cant help it the unwashed masses are not critical and do not recognise quality.
Just blame the damned fanboys and their sunken ideology
"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007
Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions
Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.