By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fish playing and live streaming Pokemon has won two badges.

Seriously, this is real?



Around the Network

Yeah i'm not liking this in the slightest.
Always wary when entertainment and profit is linked to nonconsenting animals,there are things we might not see that causes suffering.



Immersiveunreality said:
Yeah i'm not liking this in the slightest.
Always wary when entertainment and profit is linked to nonconsenting animals,there are things we might not see that causes suffering.

its a fish in a bowl thats being fed....



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Immersiveunreality said:
Yeah i'm not liking this in the slightest.
Always wary when entertainment and profit is linked to nonconsenting animals,there are things we might not see that causes suffering.

its a fish in a bowl thats being fed....

Can be yes.



Exploiting an animal by forcing it to play a game about exploiting animals. So metal and so meta.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
I've watched this for an embarrassingly long amount of time now since last night. The owner takes him off line to put him into dungeons to train so he can OP up for his gym battles, it's still impressive and surprisingly fun to watch though I'm sure it'd be more fun if you could understand Japanese.

How is he trained exactly?

I still do not like this at all :p



John2290 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

How is he trained exactly?

I still do not like this at all :p

No, he is doing tracked via the camera and his background has the controls, see the little red dot, well once he swims over a certain control it inputs it instantly. What I mean by training is the in game grinding, which the owner takes control to set him up for in dungeons or whatever they are called in pokemon.

Honestly, the fish is unharmed and he is probably the safest and well taken care fish on Earth with 500-1000 people watching him at any moment.

Naaaah not at all.

He does have extra light on him and that stresses fishes,swims in a plantless environment that does look nothing like its natural habitat and he is making turns like the place he is in is kinda flat and restricts his movement.

Ugh no, not something i would enjoy watching.