As we all know, long-awaited Play Station 5 is launching this holiday season. Rumoured date is 20th of November and price is 399/499 based on leaks. In this thread, i argue why you should buy PS5 on launch date:
1. The game library will have at least 30 games upon launch, including exclusives
2. The design is the best made for a videogame console and it will look amazing on your living room
3. The price is reasonable and the fast memory will have greater results than the competition
4. The new controller, replacing the long standing black Dual Shock controller and introducing the futuristic dual sense with adaptive controls
5. 3rd Party commitment to make Play Station 5 their main point of development interest.