The 5 studios who will be making 2nd party exclusives for Stadia:
- Splash Damage (Gears Tactics, Brink)
- Robot Entertainment (Orcs Must Die)
- Harmonix (Rock Band, Dance Central)
- Supermassive (Until Dawn, Dark Pictures Anthology)
- Uppercut Games (Epoch, Submerged)
Splash Damage is working on an online multiplayer game called Outcasters, while Robot is releasing Orcs Must Die 3 as a Stadia exclusive. The other 3 are working on unannounced games.
In addition to these 2nd party deals, Google is building up a First party ran by industry veteran Jade Raymond, called Stadia Games and Entertainment. Google has just three 1st party studios so far, Typhoon Studios (Journey to the Savage Planet), an unnamed studio in Montreal, and an unnamed studio in California headed by former Sony Santa Monica head Shannon Studstill. No new 1st party studios were announced on the Stadia event today.