Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Good Fandoms Left?

This week has been almost nothing but bad news for the gaming community, and for people not involved directly with it.

EVO CEO turns out to be a pedophile, several prominent Smash players accused of sexual misconduct, Last of Us II actress Laura Bailey given death threats for her role, Byron "Reckful" Bernstein is dead, and the Pokemon fanbase is constantly divided to the point of being the fucking Grand Canyon.

Are there any good fandoms left? As in not horrifically tainted by scumbags and/or pissboys to the point that they can't be enjoyable communities for anyone?

The only non-toxic fanbase I can think of at the moment is Animal Crossing, but I have a feeling even that is gonna go down the fucking tubes. -_-



Around the Network

yes femdom



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Theres bad people in pretty much every fan group. I dont see the video games as a part of their terrible personalities.



KLXVER said:
Theres bad people in pretty much every fan group. I dont see the video games as a part of their terrible personalities.

Well they sure as hell have made it hard to enjoy the games themselves.

Hope the fuckers who wouldn't leave Laura Bailey alone get shanked ass first. No decent human being would miss them.



CaptainExplosion said:

The only non-toxic fanbase I can think of at the moment is Animal Crossing, but I have a feeling even that is gonna go down the fucking tubes. -_-

Go down the tubes? As in it's not there already?

Hmm... I wonder what one could find with a google image search for Animal Crossing



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

Since when was the EVO lead ever good?
The fandom was ruled by completely powerhungry idiots that just had the money at the right time.



Immersiveunreality said:
Since when was the EVO lead ever good?
The fandom was ruled by completely powerhungry idiots that just had the money at the right time.

So it was shit to begin with? Thanks. -_-

Ka-pi96 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

The only non-toxic fanbase I can think of at the moment is Animal Crossing, but I have a feeling even that is gonna go down the fucking tubes. -_-

Go down the tubes? As in it's not there already?

Hmm... I wonder what one could find with a google image search for Animal Crossing

Rule 34 isn't enough to make a fandom toxic.



In my experience all the big fandoms have their issues that cause division.



Three's Company.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

COKTOE said:
Three's Company.

I meant gaming fandoms. *kicks you into powder room and sends fire arrow into it*