Forums - Sony Discussion - Angry Joe reviews The Last of Us 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-sTlYUeT8o&

I’m on my phone so I can’t embed the video, will do that in the morning when I get on my PC.

His score: 6/10



Around the Network

I disagree with him completely. He was clearly played like a fiddle by Naughty Dog and gave up on the story because it wasnt linear and didnt have a typical streamline revenge story.

If this is how hes going to behave, you're never going to get nuanced scripts unless a director is very brave.

Last edited by S.T.A.G.E. - on 02 July 2020

Forgot he was a thing. Can't remember the last video of his I actually watched.



mZuzek loves to pre-order

d21lewis said:
Forgot he was a thing. Can't remember the last video of his I actually watched.

*Edit* it was DBZ Kakarot. Couldn't get past the cringy intro.

*Edit* that wasn't an edit at all! 😲



mZuzek loves to pre-order

d21lewis said:
d21lewis said:
Forgot he was a thing. Can't remember the last video of his I actually watched.

*Edit* it was DBZ Kakarot. Couldn't get past the cringy intro.

*Edit* that wasn't an edit at all! 😲

I accidentally quote myself instead of editing all the time.



Around the Network

I'll give it a watch, but I've never been a big fan if his review style.



How is this relevant??



Who cares about Angry Joe? Wouldn't have expected anything else from the guy as it's the perfect game for him to talk shit about and try and get some views. After the leaks I was also a bit worried that Druckman would have gone nuts on us. But after finishing it, I'm glad that all the controversy was blown way out of proportion and ND delivered another masterpiece and imo, their best game yet.



Just finished watching and I don't agree with everything he said but he still had a lot of good points to make. I wish he would stop doing skits in his reviews.



goopy20 said:

Who cares about Angry Joe? Wouldn't have expected anything else from the guy as it's the perfect game for him to talk shit about and try and get some views. After the leaks I was also a bit worried that Druckman would have gone nuts on us. But after finishing it, I'm glad that all the controversy was blown way out of proportion and ND delivered another masterpiece and imo, their best game yet.

I guess his over 3 million subscribers care what he thinks.