After finally getting my new parts all installed and ready to go (save for an additional graphics card), I thought it's been a while since I made one of these threads and want to see what everyone is working with these days! So, let's have it! Drop a pic, or two, in here with system specs and also if you plan to make any adjustments to your stuff in time for the next gen consoles (I'll be upgrading my CPU before year's end, for example).
SKYLAKE-RTX (as I call it):
- CPU: Intel Core-i9 7920X @2.9GHz (4.4 Turbo)
- GPU: NVIDIA TITAN RTX (second one in July)
- RAM: 128GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400MHz
- Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix-E Gaming II
- PSU: Cooler Master MasterWatt Maker 1500
- Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus (3500 Read, 3300 Write) x 2
- Case: Cooler Master H500M
- Cooling (CPU only): Cosair H90 Liquid Cooler
Your turn! Let's see those slick builds!