Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Confirmed PS5 & XSX Games So Far

Prompted by @Marth adding the games revealed at the debut XSX and PS5 events to our database, I've been filling in the gaps and I'm trying to ensure we have every confirmed PS5 & XSX game in the database.

These are the games we have so far:

PS5:

XSX:

Aware of any missing games? Please let me know so we can add it to the database (or add it yourself! The database is open to anyone to contribute). Confirmed games only though please (a link to a news story about the game would be helpful).

Last edited by Machina - on 24 June 2020

Around the Network

I know Metal Hellsinger is confirmed for both consoles and Demon Turf is announced for Xbox Series X.



You have Deathloop on the Xbox list, but not Tokyo Ghostwire. Both are PS5 timed exclusives, so they will both come to Xbox eventually.



I feel like Everwild should be on the Xbox list. While it was announced before Xbox Series X was announced, and hasn't technically been confirmed for Series X yet, it seems to be releasing in 2021, and Microsoft isn't going to release a game on Xbox One but not Series X in 2021.

Same goes for Flight Simulator. While it hasn't technically been confirmed for Series X yet, MS did confirm that it will come to Xbox after it's 2020 PC release, and since MS isn't going to release it on Xbox One only in 2021, a Series X version is pretty much a sure thing.

But I understand if you don't want to add them until they are officially confirmed for Series X, which will surely be at the Xbox July show next month. 



WoodenPints said:
I know Metal Hellsinger is confirmed for both consoles and Demon Turf is announced for Xbox Series X.

Thank you! I'm adding them to the database now.

shikamaru317 said:

I feel like Everwild should be on the Xbox list. While it was announced before Xbox Series X was announced, and hasn't technically been confirmed for Series X yet, it seems to be releasing in 2021, and Microsoft isn't going to release a game on Xbox One but not Series X in 2021.

Same goes for Flight Simulator. While it hasn't technically been confirmed for Series X yet, MS did confirm that it will come to Xbox after it's 2020 PC release, and since MS isn't going to release it on Xbox One only in 2021, a Series X version is pretty much a sure thing.

But I understand if you don't want to add them until they are officially confirmed for Series X, which will surely be at the Xbox July show next month. 

Yeah I'm only looking to add games confirmed for release on each platform. If it were just a forum list I might do otherwise, but since it's for the database I only want to add confirmed titles, just in case.

I was looking at Everwild today for example, and there's no mention of it for XSX... yet. I'll add it when it gets announced.

I didn't realise Deathloop hadn't officially been announced for XSX, so I'll take it off the list.



Around the Network

Also @Machina has been a literal machine adding and completing all those game pages. Big thanks to him!



German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread

Yakuza 7 not coming to ps5 would be very disappointing for me.



4 ≈ One

Elder Scrolls 6, both consoles. Not exactly confirmed for any specific platform though its pretty much going to happen.



Dgc1808 said:
Yakuza 7 not coming to ps5 would be very disappointing for me.

It's coming to PS4 in the west and will be playable on PS5 through backwards compatibility most likely, but so far they haven't announced a PS5 version for it. 



Makes me wonder why the developer announced a Series X version and not a PS5 version. Especially when the Yakuza series is synonymous with the PlayStation.



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron