Forums - General Discussion - Happy April Fools Vg!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I just love the song in general so I have an excuse.



Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I knew it would be a RICK ROLL!! I approve.



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Remember years ago on VGC/other game sites where the top April Fools joke was FF7 remake happening? loll Now it's finally happening!! xD



V-r0cK said:
Remember years ago on VGC/other game sites where the top April Fools joke was FF7 remake happening? loll Now it's finally happening!! xD

Maybe if we start doing it for a Final Fantasy IX remake it'll actually happen? :o



Bristow9091 said:
V-r0cK said:
Remember years ago on VGC/other game sites where the top April Fools joke was FF7 remake happening? loll Now it's finally happening!! xD

Maybe if we start doing it for a Final Fantasy IX remake it'll actually happen? :o

I wish!!!!!  I would love a remake of FFIX!!



Around the Network

Pretty sure April fools was cancelled...



V-r0cK said:
Remember years ago on VGC/other game sites where the top April Fools joke was FF7 remake happening? loll Now it's finally happening!! xD

Are you sure it's happening?  Could be vaporware.  



V-r0cK said:
Bristow9091 said:

Maybe if we start doing it for a Final Fantasy IX remake it'll actually happen? :o

I wish!!!!!  I would love a remake of FFIX!!

I know ;) And yeah likewise, would love if they gave it the same treatment they're giving VII... I'd say X too but honestly I was more than happy with how pretty the remaster looked on PS3 and then PS4 and PC... although I wouldn't say no if they announced it :P 



V-r0cK said:
Bristow9091 said:

Maybe if we start doing it for a Final Fantasy IX remake it'll actually happen? :o

I wish!!!!!  I would love a remake of FFIX!!

No you don't. FFIX is perfect as it is. What you really want is a modern FF in pure fantasy, which could actually happen next if the rumors are correct.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This day is the perfect encapsulation of humanity. A socially advocated day to be a dick to others.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.