Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario FPS in Unreal

This actually looks like it could work as an actual game. :)

Helps that the guy who made this gave Mario a plunger gun so that it would better fit the Mario brand.



Around the Network

That looks fun.

Actually, we have a game where Mario uses a gun. Yoshi's Safari for SNES. Oh, and Mario + Rabbids, fot Switch, but I haven't played that one yet.

Last edited by Alex_The_Hedgehog - on 10 March 2020

Looks wonky but fun. But it really needs a crosshair..



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Pretty sweet - but it should have been fireballs he's shooting, not plungers.



 

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

That looks fun.

Actually, we have a game where Mario uses a gun. Yoshi's Safari for SNES. Oh, and Mario + Rabbids, fot Switch, but I haven't played that one yet.

Yeah, but those weren't done in this style. Yoshi's Safari is close to it, but it was all on rails.

Darwinianevolution said:
Looks wonky but fun. But it really needs a crosshair..

I guess it does.

DarthMetalliCube said:
Pretty sweet - but it should have been fireballs he's shooting, not plungers.

Maybe he'll add fireballs in an update. :)