1. Ys 1. Yuzo Koshiro's first soundtrack and IMO his best. He set the tone for the entire series. His music matches perfectly with the fast combat the series is known to have. Down to the overworld.
2. The Ninja Warriors. The original arcade game has a short but incredible OST and one of the most awesome and original songs in gaming.
3. Lords of Thunder. Every single song is bangin'! Not just using modern slang either. This is pure headbanging music from the first song to the last. Playing this game as an intense classic tough as nails shoot em up while headbanging is just one hell of a ride!
4. Jet Set Radio Future. JSRF OST can be divisive as it's so unique. The Birthday song sucks ass tho. The rest of it, fits the tone of the game so well. It's funky, fresh and just awesome. Understand the concept of loving this game and soundtrack!
5. Finally. Snatcher. This game just made an unlicensed Blade Runner game. It's a great game. One of the earliest Cyberpunk video games from the 80s. It's OST truly has that 80s sax sound mixed with music that fits the futuristic universe it resides in. Now listen to that SAX!