Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing Direct announced for February 20

trunkswd said:
Nautilus said:
Happy for the folks that like Animal Crossing.Personally I couldn't care about it.

The waiting for a direct continues.

I'm with you on this. I won't be picking up Animal Crossing, so I don't care to see a Direct focused on just the one game. I want to know what they plan to release later this year. Right now there are no upcoming Switch games I plan to purchase. Right now I am waiting for Luigi's Mansion 3 and Super Mario Party to be on sale before picking them up. 

Other than Xenoblade(and that's a maybe because I have already played the Wii original), Im with you. I know a direct is comming, after all we know next to nothing about this year, but man this waiting...



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Nautilus said:
Happy for the folks that like Animal Crossing.Personally I couldn't care about it.

The waiting for a direct continues.

Patience, we'll get our Direct soon. Nintendo can't roll up at the investors meeting at the end of March and say-

"Well, we're releasing Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition...that should be enough until E3. Please be excited investors". 

I think we'll get a real Direct in early March, possibly even before that. 

"We had a direct planned, but instead opted to go all in with Xenoblade and keep our focus entirely on it.Please understand"



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
trunkswd said:

I'm with you on this. I won't be picking up Animal Crossing, so I don't care to see a Direct focused on just the one game. I want to know what they plan to release later this year. Right now there are no upcoming Switch games I plan to purchase. Right now I am waiting for Luigi's Mansion 3 and Super Mario Party to be on sale before picking them up. 

Other than Xenoblade(and that's a maybe because I have already played the Wii original), Im with you. I know a direct is comming, after all we know next to nothing about this year, but man this waiting...

It feels like the entire gaming community is waiting. Waiting for what the Switch will have for the big releases and waiting for news on the PS5 and Xbox Series X. 



VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo

I stream on Twitch and have my own Youtube

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features

I also post daily news on the Video Game Industry.

If you want to contact me, send me a PM on here or tweet me @TrunksWD

Jranation said:
Nautilus said:
Happy for the folks that like Animal Crossing.Personally I couldn't care about it.

The waiting for a direct continues.

There was a rumor which this site wrote an article on that there will be 2 Nintendo directs this month. There is only this week and next left of february. Which perhaps mean that next week will be a general direct

It was Zippo from Resetera who said this(supposedly he has insider info).Either way, this announcement breaks alot of patterns, since most announcements happens at 7 or 8 am east coast US, so nothing stops Nintendo from having a direct next week.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

trunkswd said:
Nautilus said:

Other than Xenoblade(and that's a maybe because I have already played the Wii original), Im with you. I know a direct is comming, after all we know next to nothing about this year, but man this waiting...

It feels like the entire gaming community is waiting. Waiting for what the Switch will have for the big releases and waiting for news on the PS5 and Xbox Series X. 

Yeah, all the big three are holding their cards close to the chest.It feels unbearable.We should have got a PS metting or a XBOX celebration or whatever by now too.



My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

That feeling when you make a wish and the genie twists it ;_;



Hell yeah! Let's go Animal Crossing.



Not my kind of game but good for anyone who enjoys the series.



 

Tbh I'm disappointed it isn't a real Nintendo direct. I know many people are hyped and happy for this Animal Crossing direct, but me personally I don't care about animal crossing. As a Nintendo fan we essentially know nothing about the Switch's lineup for 2020. My fear is that Nintendo will wait until after Animal Crossing releases to do a Nintendo direct since Nintendo might be afraid that unveiling big games before Animal crossing releases might kill the hype of Animal Crossing.



javi741 said:
Tbh I'm disappointed it isn't a real Nintendo direct. I know many people are hyped and happy for this Animal Crossing direct, but me personally I don't care about animal crossing. As a Nintendo fan we essentially know nothing about the Switch's lineup for 2020. My fear is that Nintendo will wait until after Animal Crossing releases to do a Nintendo direct since Nintendo might be afraid that unveiling big games before Animal crossing releases might kill the hype of Animal Crossing.

It is also quite possible that they are saving some big announcements for E3. At least, that's what I think. But we'll see.