That's not all they asked, but it was one of the questions on the survey.
Q47: If previous Atlus games (games which can be played on other harware, without adding additional elements) were ported to the Nintendo Switch, would you want to play them? Select all of the titles below that you would like to play on the Nintendo Switch.
- Port of “Revelations: Persona”
- Port of “Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Eternal Punishment”
- Port of “Persona 3,” “Persona 3 FES,” and “Persona 3 Portable”
- Port of “Persona 4” and “Persona 4 Golden”
- Port of “Persona 5” and “Persona 5 Royal”
- Port of “Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne”
- Port of “Shin Megami Tensei IV”
- Port of “Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse”
- Port of “Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner” series
- Port of “Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers”
- Port of “Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha” series
- Port of “Etrian Odyssey” series
- Port of “13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim”
- Port of “Persona Q”
- Port of “Catherine: Full Body”
- Port of “Odin Sphere Leifthrasir”
- Port of “Dragon’s Crown Pro”
- I do not want to play any on the Nintendo Switch
The most interesting there is probably Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal.
Jason Schreier weighed in with a comment saying this doesn't mean they're considering it or that it's even possible.
But I still think it's interesting news. If it's not impossible and there's no exclusivity deal that we don't know about, then I'd be very curious to know why Atlus didn't already do this. It seems like one of the most obvious ports to make.Last edited by Hiku - on 07 February 2020