Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would be the worst?

Which current or hypothetical situation is or would be the worst to happen for you?

applE releases a console. 0 0.00%
 
google stadia stays Put. 0 0.00%
 
microSoft ending xbox to ... 2 12.50%
 
microsoft ending pc suppo... 2 12.50%
 
sony announcing all plays... 3 18.75%
 
nintendo going vr only, no other devIces. 9 56.25%
 
blizzard going mobile oNly. 0 0.00%
 
Total:16

For the lulz people. Let’s have a sarcastic conversation.

 

Which current or hypothetical situation is or would be the worst to happen for you?

applE releases a console.

google stadia stays Put.

microSoft ending xbox to go pc exclusive with all their 1st party games.

microsoft ending pc support to go Xbox exclusive with all their 1st parTy games.

sony announcing all playstations are built into sony tvs exclusivEly.

nintendo going vr only, no other devIces.

blizzard going mobile oNly.



Around the Network
Dulfite said:

For the lulz people. Let’s have a sarcastic conversation.

 

Which current or hypothetical situation is or would be the worst to happen for you?

applE releases a console.

google stadia stays Put.

microSoft ending xbox to go pc exclusive with all their 1st party games.

microsoft ending pc support to go Xbox exclusive with all their 1st parTy games.

sony announcing all playstations are built into sony tvs exclusivEly.

nintendo going vr only, no other devIces.

blizzard going mobile oNly.

E P S T E I N?



super_etecoon said:
Dulfite said:

For the lulz people. Let’s have a sarcastic conversation.

 

Which current or hypothetical situation is or would be the worst to happen for you?

applE releases a console.

google stadia stays Put.

microSoft ending xbox to go pc exclusive with all their 1st party games.

microsoft ending pc support to go Xbox exclusive with all their 1st parTy games.

sony announcing all playstations are built into sony tvs exclusivEly.

nintendo going vr only, no other devIces.

blizzard going mobile oNly.

E P S T E I N?

That's definitely the worst of all of those.



Signature goes here!

Corona virus win Plague Inc games



TruckOSaurus said:
super_etecoon said:

E P S T E I N?

That's definitely the worst of all of those.

Of course! If we follow all of this thread's signs, it's very clear that Epstein didn't kill himself... Because he's still alive!!!



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Dood... wtf is up with your shift key?

Anyways, the worst of those would easily be Playstations being exclusive to Sony TVs. I mean, Sony TVs are just massively overpriced, I don't want to spend a fortune on a TV to play games when I could just use the TV I already have.

As for the others...

An Apple or google console wouldn't affect me in anyway whatsoever, literally could not care less whether they make one or not.
Microsoft going PC exclusive with 1st party games would be fine with me. As long as they still release on Steam I'd be happy.
Microsoft going Xbox exclusive wouldn't be so good, but I've bought literally only 1 Microsoft game on PC so far so it wouldn't be a big loss.
Nintendo already make games exclusively for hardware that I have no interest in, so there wouldn't even be a difference to me.
I've only ever played 2 Blizzard games (Diablo 3 & Overwatch) and they weren't very good. If they went mobile exclusive... I really couldn't care less.

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 04 February 2020

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:

Dood... wtf is up with your shift key?

Anyways, the worst of those would easily be Playstations being exclusive to Sony TVs. I mean, Sony TVs are just massively overpriced, I don't want to spend a fortune on a TV to play games when I could just use the TV I already have.

As for the others...

An Apple or google console wouldn't affect me in anyway whatsoever, literally could not care less whether they make one or not.
Microsoft going PC exclusive with 1st party games would be fine with me. As long as they still release on Steam I'd be happy.
Microsoft going Xbox exclusive wouldn't be so good, but I've bought literally only 1 Microsoft game on PC so far so it wouldn't be a big loss.
Nintendo already make games exclusively for hardware that I have no interest in, so there wouldn't even be a difference to me.
I've only ever played 2 Blizzard games (Diablo 3 & Overwatch) and they weren't very good. If they went mobile exclusive... I really couldn't care less.

Thank you for your detailed reply. I enjoyed reading it. 10/10 would recommend.

Sorry for my shift key. 



Darwinianevolution said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That's definitely the worst of all of those.

Of course! If we follow all of this thread's signs, it's very clear that Epstein didn't kill himself... Because he's still alive!!!

I am shook! Shook I say!



HollyGamer said:
Corona virus win Plague Inc games

Oh one can go outside the scope of this thread in answering the question? Good let me have my shot:

So the worst that could happen is that ignorance wins over wisdom/knowledge.

Ignorance usually is very powerful and may be winning for a long time (Slavery, Wars, Homophobia, Racism, abuse of these examples to justify Political correctness is also ignorance) But over a long period of time, ignorance is usually defeated, it's just that ignorance keeps coming back in new forms and we are back to square one all over again.



Finding out you contracted Corona Virus by drinking a Corona Extra 6 pack, while playing a Corona Engine game, while being in the presence of the Aurora Corona.

Google purchasing PS, XB, and Nin, and locking them behind Stadia would be a close second.