I made a prediction for top 10 Switch Games, first number is units sold in Q4, second one is LTD units sales:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 3.5m -> 22.6m
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 2.5m -> 18.2m
- Super Mario Odyssey 1.5m -> 16.9m
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.3m -> 16.8m
- Pokemon Sword and Shield 14.5m NEW
- Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu!/ Eevee! 500k -> 11.8m
- Splatoon 2 450k -> 9.74m
- Luigi's Mansion 3 8.7m NEW
- Super Mario Party 550k -> 8.1m
- Ring Fit Adventure 6.4m NEW
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe 800k -> 5.4m
Super Mario Maker 2 900k -> 4.8m
The latter two I'm not sure they will be updated, but who knows
Quite a few optimistic predictions you have there. MK8D, SSBU, SMO, BotW and Let's Go are all older games where you overestimate their legs. Luigi's Mansion 3 is at least a couple of millions too high and Ring Fit Adventure is the worst offender because it should have 2.0-2.5m at most. On the other hand, Sword/Shield seems a bit too low while Super Mario Party is definitely too low. SMP did 1.2m in the first half of this fiscal year, so 0.6m per quarter; its holiday quarter isn't going to be worse than that.
Splatoon 2, NSMBU and SMM2 look okay, although I'd expect NSMBU to do better than SMM2.