By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic-themed Obstacle Course for Hamsters

Can't believe I didn't know about these last year.

Cutest thing I've seen all day! :D

This channel has more Sonic 2 levels for hamsters to run through, including Emerald Hill, and soon, Aquatic Ruin.



Around the Network

That's a creative way of spelling obstacle. 



Would be better if he did it with an African Pygmy Hedgehog instead of with a hamster. Still cute though.



shikamaru317 said:
Would be better if he did it with an African Pygmy Hedgehog instead of with a hamster. Still cute though.

Yes, but I don't know if hedgehogs can climb through hamster tubes.

Here's Emerald Hill Zone.



That video's so blurry

But that hamster's so cute!



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

Gerbils are way cooler.



Nice video. Looks like a lot of work. Just disappointed he cheated on the loops.



Damn, how big that Hamster level???



sethnintendo said:
Nice video. Looks like a lot of work. Just disappointed he cheated on the loops.

Well hamsters can't run as fast as Sonic, so he had no choice.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Damn, how big that Hamster level???

I don't know, but probably not nearly as big as the levels were in-game.

When the Aquatic Ruins course is finally shown on YouTube I'll share the video. :)



CaptainExplosion said:
sethnintendo said:
Nice video. Looks like a lot of work. Just disappointed he cheated on the loops.

Well hamsters can't run as fast as Sonic, so he had no choice.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Damn, how big that Hamster level???

I don't know, but probably not nearly as big as the levels were in-game.

When the Aquatic Ruins course is finally shown on YouTube I'll share the video. :)

I bet your hamster would run fast after getting tailed whipped by my 20 year old iguana.  Really he is nice but he doesn't like little (or big) mammals running up on him so he would tail whip the shit out of that little hamster and I bet you he would run faster than sonic after getting whipped.  So get an iguana behind that hamster and I bet you after a whip he would do that loop.