Okay, so I was sure there'd be a thread like this already. I searched and found nothing.
1. Brush my teeth twice a day instead of just once.
2. Stick to the same bedtime and wakeup time.
3. Stop buying Chex Mix from the coffee shop every morning for my carbs. (This gets expensive).
4. 86 The streaming services I'm not using.
5. Stick to just one new $60 game a month on average. Wait for sales on the other games.
6. Stay off the 18+ sections of reddit and other such places.
7. Keep my heat set to 65 F all winter.
8. Keep my A/C set to 75 F all Summer.
9. Stop skipping days at the gym and then doubling up on workouts.
10. Get 40 hours of gametime a week to crush my backlog.
11. Play the games that I like, and not what I feel I'm required to play.
12. Buy a vehicle this year and get a better job with it.
13. Finish my bulk by April 10th and then cut to 165 lbs.
The sentence below is false.
The sentence above is true.
Currently playing Skryim modded to hell and back.