Quantcast
T'is the SEASON! Christmas Avi Request Thread

Forums - General Discussion - T'is the SEASON! Christmas Avi Request Thread

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:
I'll opt in as well.

Here you go Trucky 




Around the Network
Leynos said:
Hmm..

Is that a yes?

OdinHades said:
I'm down.

Yours already looks christmassy? You still want me to add some stuff?




OTBWY said:
OdinHades said:
I'm down.

Yours already looks christmassy? You still want me to add some stuff?

No, just wanted to let people know I updated my avatar and stuff. ^^



Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I'm down.



hmm...I've never been Christmastized before...let's see how this goes!



Around the Network

Cool idea, but I know that there's a good chance that I would be too lazy to change it back and I'd still be sporting my xmas avatar next July.



OTBWY said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'll opt in as well.

Here you go Trucky 

Thank you my good man!



Signature goes here!

RaptorChrist said:
Cool idea, but I know that there's a good chance that I would be too lazy to change it back and I'd still be sporting my xmas avatar next July.

That's a no??




Cool, could you do mine?



p0isonparadise said:
I'm down.

Here ye go, hope you like it.

super_etecoon said:
hmm...I've never been Christmastized before...let's see how this goes!

Here you go sir. Did my best.

Flilix said:
Cool, could you do mine?

Okay, but i'll do yours tomorrow. I wanna play video games.