It's been a long time, so:
48. LUMBERJACK, ROCK ON, ROBIN HOOD, CHEESE STEAK JIMMY'S.
46. You don't mess with this guy 2.
45. Maybe still the best game from its genre, in this game series picking up roast chicken from a trash can you broke in the street is a very wise choice.
44. A classic platforming turned into a rpg, now on a handheld.
43. The first game to get the proper series name in the west from a flying combat franchise that got a new entry this year.
42. In this game you can play grab and spin throw enemies as an attack, you can wear a barrel or be a knight, become an alpinist and even a magician. This game was only ported to the west years later with a handheld port.
41. In this game the cars have a bit more polygons than Tesla's Cybertruck, it's the second game on its franchise.
48. These sound like misheard lyrics but I can't guess it.
45. Streets of Rage?
44. Super Mario RPG?
The next game is famous and has lots of fans here, should be easy to guess.
#37: The baby at the start of the game ends up helping and saving you at the very end.