Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame producer interested in making an entry for Switch

https://nintendoeverything.com/new-fatal-frame-nintendo-switch/

Now this is something I'd love to see, I'm a big fan of the Wii/Wii U entries in the franchise, Fatal Frame 4 is even one of my favourite games of last gen.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 20 October 2019

Around the Network

Would be welcome! I streamed Fatal Frame 5 and had a great time doing it.



I am currently sigless.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Would be welcome! I streamed Fatal Frame 5 and had a great time doing it.

I'm in.



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

I could see it.  The franchise hasn't been lucrative  - probably  not even profitable  - for something like a decade. If it was ever profitable.   But that hasn't stopped Nintendo keeping the series alive so far. 



Sounds good to me



Around the Network

I'd like to give fatal frame another try. The Wii u game was not that great but it had good potential.



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

It's October, maybe I should try a shot at it to fit the spooky month vibe :3



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I think this franchise should remain dead. The concept is not appealing to the mass market.



Nuvendil said:

I could see it.  The franchise hasn't been lucrative  - probably  not even profitable  - for something like a decade. If it was ever profitable.   But that hasn't stopped Nintendo keeping the series alive so far. 

The last three all had somewhat poor circumstances; Fatal Frame 4 only releasing in Japan, the Wii remake of 2 coming out when the Wii was dead and not in North America, and Fatal Frame 5 being on the Wii U. A global release on Switch I think could give the series it's best shot at actually performing.

cycycychris said:
I'd like to give fatal frame another try. The Wii u game was not that great but it had good potential.

The two Wii entries were better in my opinion.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 19 October 2019

I may not have much experience with Fatal Frame, but the Switch could always use more horror games. :)