Ooof, the series has always been consistently good amongst even it's lowest entries (Partners in Time, Paper Jam) in the series, not exempt of defaults sure but some of you are seriously tripping man xD
Dude, partners in time was the best of the series!! How can you speak these words!!
Sad news but I hope the series continues in some fashion, I actually think the last couple were far to hand holdy and got very bogged down. They fet like they had a lot of filler content
Yeeaaaah, except Dream Team the rest of the games (SS/BIS remake, Paper Jam) were litteraly less hand holdy than the first 3 games actually. They put them in the tutorial book and that was it, it's not complicated.
Anyway, Partners in Time is often seen as the black sheep of the franchise for a reason. Great setting and good characters can only get you so far when you're :
- The shortest game in the series
- The most boring set of Bros Attack ... which were actually bought ?! There's absolutely no managing to be done and cheezing the game with some of these items was too easy.
- Worst music. (Doesn't mean it's bad, hell no but there's a reason why it's the only game in the series I don't put much music from on my playlist)
- No quality of life features from the latest titles (FastForward through cutscenes, a single button to make everyone jump, saving anywhere you want, etc ...)
- THAT GODDAMN PHOTOGRAPHER !!