Famitsu Sales: Week 35, 2019 (Aug 26 - Sep 01)
| NSW | 90.553 | | PS4 # | 10.924 | | 3DS # | 1.934 | | XB1 # | 57 | | PSV # | 50 |
- This week marks the full first availability of the new revision of the Nintendo Switch (better battery life)
- Week 35 marks the second highest selling week for the NSW only being surpassed by Week 1 (199.982 units)
- Astral Chain debuted at #2 but let's not forget that vouchers are heavily promoted and physical games are more expensive than digital ones.
- NSW is up 301,12% selling 60.481 more units compared to last week's number (30.072)
- PS4 is up 112,08% selling 1.178 more units compared to last week's number (9.746)
- The new baseline for the NSW is 40338 being up by 1.62% compared to the same timeframe last year (39.996)
- The new baseline for the PS4 is 111303 being -57.78% compared to the same timeframe last year (17.834)
- This week market share between the NSW and PS4 are 89% and 11% respectively and 72% and 28% for the year so far
Damn yu Switch!! People were really holding on for the revision. Will try to update later today with all the previous weeks. Been really busy hope I can manage to make it from now on.
Media Create Sales: Week 34, 2019 (Aug 19 - Aug 25)
Update: Highlights, charts and color-coded software list updated
Update2: Individual numbers of week 32 and 33 (Obon week) are availableLast edited by nero - on 04 September 2019