Being yourself is never enough.
1. A man must prove his worth to others to gain social proof/acceptance to enhance social status.
2. A man has to go through barriers and hoops to attract women.
3. A man has to put in all the effort and risk humiliation of rejection and be labeled a creep or weirdo because he was brave enough to ask a woman out.
4. Attraction is mainly based on physical looks, more attractive = more confidence = more social status.
5. No matter of game will change a woman's mind regardless of words, persistence or gifts.
6. People judge others mainly on their looks not personality or achievements in life.
7. The least attractive guys are the least popular members of society.
8. The most attractive men and most women are the most popular members of society.
9. Life will always be a struggle for unattractive men who may never attract a single woman in his life.
10. Self improvement does rarely changes things for an unattractive man because he has failed the genetic lottery.
I hate the fairy tale lies that people keep pushing as advice and that life will work out for everyone in the end like a Disney Fairytale/Hollywood movie
What annoys me most is the useless advice like take a shower, be yourself, work on your attitude, looks do not matter, etc.
We all all know they are lying and they get hostile when they get called out on their lies. Pushing useless advice that is false and the condescending, sarcastic or arrogant tone really gets to me and burns my soul.