Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil May Cry 1 coming to Switch this Summer

I'd actually like a port of Ninja Theory's DMC.



mZuzek loves AA batteries

Around the Network

Probably just to justify Dante in Smash.



AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Depending on the price this isn't really that bad - if it's like $10. Could also mean you can skip and not pay for 2, which is the worst game I've ever played. If 3 comes out shortly after then no biggie.

(...)

Indeed, Capcom is offering a great deal here. Switch owners will be able to dodge a bullet.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Depending on the price this isn't really that bad - if it's like $10. Could also mean you can skip and not pay for 2, which is the worst game I've ever played. If 3 comes out shortly after then no biggie.

(...)

Indeed, Capcom is offering a great deal here. Switch owners will be able to dodge a bullet.

No joke if Capcom is actually fair (they won't be) and only charge $10 or less for each game then you are getting a better deal and saving $10 compared to buying the regular collection digitally. DMC2 is not only awful but it was basically retconned out of the story. 

Still not an excuse for not offering a collection, hopefully that comes soon. 



While I enjoy the novelty of seeing various franchises come to the Switch which have never made an appearance on a Nintendo platform before, this still looks bad to me when you consider what all the other platforms are getting.



Around the Network

Sounds like a good time to get Astral Chain.



mZuzek said:
Sounds like a good time to get Astral Chain.

Man I'm salty we still haven't gotten more information on that. I'm usually a very patient man but it's releasing in less than 4 months and all we have is the reveal trailer!

So excited for E3!



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
mZuzek said:
Sounds like a good time to get Astral Chain.

Man I'm salty we still haven't gotten more information on that. I'm usually a very patient man but it's releasing in less than 4 months and all we have is the reveal trailer!

So excited for E3!

I don't really mind, if anything I think it's cool we still know so little, makes it so much more exciting. I kinda wish it went like this all the way up until release, but yeah, E3 will happen.



They are only releasing this game so they can tell Sakurai that they fulfiled the "Only franchises that appeared on a Nintendo Console can join" rule. Dante is the next DLC character confirmed for Smash.



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
They are only releasing this game so they can tell Sakurai that they fulfiled the "Only franchises that appeared on a Nintendo Console can join" rule. Dante is the next DLC character confirmed for Smash.

That rule should be changed to "appeared in earnest" because otherwise Nintendo is giving exposure to games that aren't even on their consoles.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club