Forums - Movies Discussion - Sonic The Hedgehog - Official Trailer

Not quite the greatest thing I've ever seen.



Around the Network

Doesn't look great but doesn't look like complete shit so somewhere between way below decent to almost decent. Prob should have went Pokemon route and invented some fake city because it might just be me but why the heck choose "real life" USA and this coming from an American.  If Jim Carey wasn't in the movie then it would have probably been complete shit.



sethnintendo said:

Doesn't look great but doesn't look like complete shit so somewhere between way below decent to almost decent. Prob should have went Pokemon route and invented some fake city because it might just be me but why the heck choose "real life" USA and this coming from an American.  If Jim Carey wasn't in the movie then it would have probably been complete shit.

Huh?

Sonic Adventure 1 took place in not New York

Sonic Adventure 2 took place in not San Francisco

Sonic 06 took place in not Italy

Sonic Unleashed took place in not a lot of real life locations.

I know the America media mislead us growing up, but Sonic has always taken place on our Earth. 



That trailer was entertaining. However, I feel like this game is greatly unfaithful to the original games. Then again I haven't played the later ones all that much.



Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

This is one of those movies that I'll wait for it to be on Netflix just so it can be playing in the background while I do other stuff because it's not worth my full attention.



Around the Network

I wish it had anthro citizens . like Sonic forces even though forces sucked but loved the anthros . To bad they couldn't add rest of cast this is like ? Sonic entering an alt dimension were eggman is skinny and isn't bald just like sonic x the cartoon with sonic goes to our earth and . needs to go back mobius (his dimension).



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

You know, if Sonic's CG wasn't so inconsistent and the people who picked the music had some ta- I mean picked something more, ya know, appropriate, this would actually look pretty good. As it stands my reaction is best summed up as...


Huh.



Xxain said:
sethnintendo said:

Doesn't look great but doesn't look like complete shit so somewhere between way below decent to almost decent. Prob should have went Pokemon route and invented some fake city because it might just be me but why the heck choose "real life" USA and this coming from an American.  If Jim Carey wasn't in the movie then it would have probably been complete shit.

Huh?

Sonic Adventure 1 took place in not New York

Sonic Adventure 2 took place in not San Francisco

Sonic 06 took place in not Italy

Sonic Unleashed took place in not a lot of real life locations.

I know the America media mislead us growing up, but Sonic has always taken place on our Earth. 

Or at least a fictional version called Mobius, possibly named after the mobius loops Sonic can run through.



dx11332sega said:

I wish it had anthro citizens . like Sonic forces even though forces sucked but loved the anthros . To bad they couldn't add rest of cast this is like ? Sonic entering an alt dimension were eggman is skinny and isn't bald just like sonic x the cartoon with sonic goes to our earth and . needs to go back mobius (his dimension).

But if you watch the end of the trailer, Eggman IS bald, lol :P Although thank fuck he's actually called Dr. Robotnik in this, I HATE how they changed his name to Eggman!



Mmmm ... Sonic might be the worst thing about this movie, meanwhile Carey Robotnik might be the best thing about it.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909