Forums - Movies Discussion - Anyone been in a documentary?

Well as the title asks, have you ever been in a documentary? What was it about? How long were you in it? What did you think of it once you watched it? 

Let us know the name if you keen to share lol.

Well this month a documentary aired on ESPN and I was in it as well as a few mates. Was weird watching yourself in one tbh haha. But overall the producer did a great job. Was an interesting experience from filming to how the final product turned out.

As for the title? I may share later lol.



 

 

Around the Network

not one person on a site with so many?



 

 

Sorry, can't help you there



Nothing to see here, move along

I've been on the local news a few times, dancing in the background of a field report.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

I've helped produce one for a film project but never been in one.



Around the Network

I'm in a gaming one called Ecstasy of Order, focused on classic Tetris :)

I am Thor. My friends Robin, Chris Tang, Ben, Vince, Jonas, Harry, etc are in it, and still heavily involved in the annual CWTC.



Cobretti2 said:

Well as the title asks, have you ever been in a documentary? What was it about? How long were you in it? What did you think of it once you watched it? 

Let us know the name if you keen to share lol.

Well this month a documentary aired on ESPN and I was in it as well as a few mates. Was weird watching yourself in one tbh haha. But overall the producer did a great job. Was an interesting experience from filming to how the final product turned out.

As for the title? I may share later lol.

So what's the frickin' doc you were in?



Chinese food for breakfast

 

I've been in a short documentary about a Japanese Shinto festival. They didn't use any lines, but my ugly mug is shown for a few seconds. They used a sentence my son said, though.



Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Sorry all been busy and hadn't had a chance to response. WooHoo ginally worked out multi quotes haha.

jason1637 said:
I've helped produce one for a film project but never been in one.

Nice what was it called? how  did you find the whole filming and producing vs the final outcome?

Arkaign said:
I'm in a gaming one called Ecstasy of Order, focused on classic Tetris :)

I am Thor. My friends Robin, Chris Tang, Ben, Vince, Jonas, Harry, etc are in it, and still heavily involved in the annual CWTC.

Cool, will have to see if I can find it and watch it.

COKTOE said:

I may share later lol.

So what's the frickin' doc you were in?

Was on ESPN Australia only. Was about sports trading card collecting in Aus. Was called Cardboard Addicts. Weird seeing yourself on TV. Glad the producer had skills to make it look good haha. 

manuel said:
I've been in a short documentary about a Japanese Shinto festival. They didn't use any lines, but my ugly mug is shown for a few seconds. They used a sentence my son said, though.

Nice.



 

 

Cobretti2 said:

Sorry all been busy and hadn't had a chance to response. WooHoo ginally worked out multi quotes haha.

jason1637 said:
I've helped produce one for a film project but never been in one.

Nice what was it called? how  did you find the whole filming and producing vs the final outcome?

Im not sure if we ever posted it online but it was "The Life of a BBoy Dancer". 

It pretty much came out how we expected it to because we had our shotlist and the questions done before we started filming. The only hard part was filming outside because there are so many factors that can ruin some shots.