Forums - Politics Discussion - The US Politics |OT|

The Republican party knew about the virus well before telling the public, and dumped stock ahead of the outbreak.

They knew, and kept quiet, leading to further infections in America.

They should be found guilty of manslaughter.



Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

The Republican party knew about the virus well before telling the public, and dumped stock ahead of the outbreak.

They knew, and kept quiet, leading to further infections in America.

They should be found guilty of manslaughter.

Republicans have caused millions of deaths at home and overseas and never faced consequences for it. No idea why it would be any different now.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.


The virus is pushing Trump over the 50% approval. Funny thing is that he was calling it a hoax a few weeks ago.



jason1637 said:


The virus is pushing Trump over the 50% approval. Funny thing is that he was calling it a hoax a few weeks ago.

Worth clarifying that this is one poll (which is rated fairly poorly by 538 and is historically higher than most other polls). The aggregates haven't really seen much of a shift from around 43% in late January.

That said, I am baffled by anyone who claims that Trump's handling of the virus has been top notch.



sundin13 said:

jason1637 said:


The virus is pushing Trump over the 50% approval. Funny thing is that he was calling it a hoax a few weeks ago.

Worth clarifying that this is one poll (which is rated fairly poorly by 538 and is historically higher than most other polls). The aggregates haven't really seen much of a shift from around 43% in late January.

That said, I am baffled by anyone who claims that Trump's handling of the virus has been top notch.

There were other polls that have his virus handling over 50 i just used Harris because the last time i remember them having him t over 50 was the start of his term.

But yeah i agree its really surprising. Like what he's doing now isn't bad but he should have been taking these steps in January/February so we wouldn't be in this situation. 



Around the Network
jason1637 said:

The virus is pushing Trump over the 50% approval. Funny thing is that he was calling it a hoax a few weeks ago.

Maybe now he'll actually take it seriously.



Earlier today, the DOW closed about 650 points lower than when Obama left office.

This is why everyone warned Beloved Leader not to use the stock market as the barometer for his performance, or to compare himself to a real President.



SuaveSocialist said: