Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guys you should try Dead or alive 6 core fighters Free to Play version

Since I did not buy the game on Xbox I'm downloading free to play version on it knowing that I spent 80 dollars on Dead or Alive 6 deluxe edition on PS4 . It's worth a download since others like myself spent money on it for 60 - 100 dollars just to play it early . Free to play version has Kasumi,Hitomi,Bass,Diego. It's worth a check out 



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Around the Network

Dead or Alive 6 core fighters Free to Play version available on PS4/Xbox One



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

DoA 6 is great for sure, I'd recommend it to anybody.



shikamaru317 said:
DoA 6 is great for sure, I'd recommend it to anybody.

Free to play core fighters has free online multiplayer too



My xbl:dx11332sega

My second Xbl:Segasaturnsan

My psn:Segasaturnsan

My Nintendo Friend Code:1302-4985-4999

My Steam:dx11332sega

My youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2EeIs1FP89Oz7du7IAEbqg?view_as=subscriber

Thanks for the advise.
Downloading right now.



Around the Network

No. I'm not supporting a dev that cuts 1000+ worth of content from a game to sell it as MT's and releases another game with 93 season pass they only lasts a limited time. No one should support this. Plus fighters in the internet age are pointless with meta gaming and constant rebalancing, Not going to learn a fighter and invest the time to have them altered in nuance if I put the game down for a few weeks or months.



John2290 said:
No. I'm not supporting a dev that cuts 1000+ worth of content from a game to sell it as MT's and releases another game with 93 season pass they only lasts a limited time. No one should support this. Plus fighters in the internet age are pointless with meta gaming and constant rebalancing, Not going to learn a fighter and invest the time to have them altered in nuance if I put the game down for a few weeks or months.

Nothing was cut, except for maybe Nyotengu which they cut to use as a preorder bonus, but that is common practice for all developers/publishers these days. Certainly no costumes were cut, DoA 6 actually has more costumes in the base game than any previous game in the series, 5 per character with 3 color variants per costume, and that is on top of 5hair style choices per character and like 30 glasses choices. While I agree that the season passes are overpriced, you can buy individual costumes for your favorite characters and save a ton of money. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 15 March 2019

shikamaru317 said:
John2290 said:
No. I'm not supporting a dev that cuts 1000+ worth of content from a game to sell it as MT's and releases another game with 93 season pass they only lasts a limited time. No one should support this. Plus fighters in the internet age are pointless with meta gaming and constant rebalancing, Not going to learn a fighter and invest the time to have them altered in nuance if I put the game down for a few weeks or months.

Nothing was cut, except for maybe Nyotengu which they cut to use as a preorder bonus, but that is common practice for all developers/publishers these days. Certainly no costumes were cut, DoA 6 actually actually has more costumes in the base game than any previous game in the series, 5 per character, and that is on top of multiple hair style choices and glasses choices. While I agree that the season passes are overpriced, you can buy individual costumes for your favorite characters and save a ton of money. 

Mai is a 10 dollar DLC character in DoA5 and DoA6.  IIRC, DoA5:TCF only let you use 2 or 3 characters.  Seeing them follow the exact same model as the last game, I'll wait.  They also thought it was a fantastic idea to release the 93 dollar DLC before the free version of the game, too.



Burning Typhoon said:
shikamaru317 said:

Nothing was cut, except for maybe Nyotengu which they cut to use as a preorder bonus, but that is common practice for all developers/publishers these days. Certainly no costumes were cut, DoA 6 actually actually has more costumes in the base game than any previous game in the series, 5 per character, and that is on top of multiple hair style choices and glasses choices. While I agree that the season passes are overpriced, you can buy individual costumes for your favorite characters and save a ton of money. 

Mai is a 10 dollar DLC character in DoA5 and DoA6.  IIRC, DoA5:TCF only let you use 2 or 3 characters.  Seeing them follow the exact same model as the last game, I'll wait.  They also thought it was a fantastic idea to release the 93 dollar DLC before the free version of the game, too.

I agree, $10 is pretty steep for Mai, should have been $5 per DLC character, but at least she's not locked to the season pass like some people feared. Thankfully, Koei Tecmo does DLC sales pretty often for DoA, so I'm sure we'll be able to get Mai for $5 within a few months. 



Yeah no...I'll wait for a price reduction, if anything they might release a new version like they did with DoA5.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel