No new AC game in 2019. This year is Watch_Dogs 3.
- Watch dogs 3 will be set in London
- Focus more on smaller firearms and knives for combat with a larger emphasis on hacking
- New Character. Can choose male or female (like Far Cry 5), but same story.
- Next Assassins Creed is codenamed Legion in 2020 on current and next gen
- Set in Italy at the end of reign of Marcus Aurelius (guy from Gladiator) and during the struggles of his son Commodus and the year of 5 emperors
- Play as Cassius or Lucia, a descendent of characters from Origins and Odyssey
- Unclear which is canon, but like odyssey features choices and heavy RPG elements and same story for both characters.
- Made by Sofia to tie up some loose ends for the “Ancient Trilogy” and currently is more first civ intensive than other game.
- Main story is more involved in assassins and politics with first civ and flashbacks to other points in Rome history being secondary. Ubi wants to make it feel more like assassins creed while feeling like Odyssey to make old and new fans happy
- Map is mainland Italy and small part of Gaul and Germania like Libya in Origins
- Revised mercenary and cultist system. Big cultists and main story assassinations have those memory things
Lastly, he backed up his leak with what appears to be a blurry, cell phone screenshot of an early build of AC Legion, showing an eagle flying over Roman architecture (the first 2 games of the Ancient Trilogy have had controllable Eagles in place of Eagle Vision):
Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 24 February 2019