Forums - Sales Discussion - No New Software Charts In Almost a Week

I'm curious as to why we haven't had any new software charts in almost a week.

Is it because of trying to implement the tracking of digital sales too?



Around the Network

Thank you for asking. And while we're at it - how do I turn off prediction league notifications? I've never seen this question asked ever and I need an answer to it!



I’m just wonder why they refuse to track SouljaGame sales



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Thank you for asking. And while we're at it - how do I turn off prediction league notifications? I've never seen this question asked ever and I need an answer to it!

Can you not be so passive aggressive about it?



CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Thank you for asking. And while we're at it - how do I turn off prediction league notifications? I've never seen this question asked ever and I need an answer to it!

Can you not be so passive aggressive about it?

I'm not being passive aggressive. It's just funny you ask this after they kept up the announcement thread for so long. Joke = / = Passive Aggressive

Here you go though: 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=238631



Around the Network

No WEEKLY chart in ALMOST A WEEK?
Oh no. What shall we do.

How will you cope with the new software tracking system for 2019 and beyond?



Hey y'all!

This is my first forum post!

I've noticed I cannot seem to see any charts sales for softwares now. I'm guessing this is all linked to the aforementioned update on the tracking system? I really enjoy watching those numbers so this is just my curiosity speaking.

Otherwise, if any mods/webmasters are reading, I just want to say I really appreciate the website and visit almost everyday! So thank you!



We will never get weekly sales again. Period.
Just data from publisher reports etc will be updated



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
We will never get weekly sales again. Period.
Just data from publisher reports etc will be updated


It's amazing how prolific digital sales have become, so that you can't accurately track sales. I wonder if console sales will soon follow?