Staff have already begun voting, now it's time for users to start voting too. The results from each group are averaged to determine the winner in each category, including the overall GotY 2018 (so 50:50 voting power).
Once again we're using Google Forms for user voting, so if you want to take part you'll need a Google account (apols to those who don't use or are boycotting Google :/).
Here's the link to the voting form - https://goo.gl/forms/5YnmvWiXZgMus2s72
Some quick Q&A answers:
- Voting closes on the weekend. No exact time yet - I'll post a warning in this thread a couple of hours beforehand - but be sure to complete your forms before Sunday if you want to guarantee your vote is counted.
- You can edit your forms, so you don't have to fill it out all in one go.
- Yes, you can skip categories.
- No, obviously you don't have to have played every game to vote.
- Yes, I can add more games to the list if you feel an obvious candidate for an award is missing - make a post and I'll add it if it's a reasonable request.
- Winners will be revealed starting roughly two weeks from now, one category at a time, in article form. Keeps your eyes on the front page for them.
- These games aren't included in Most Anticipated for 2019 because they don't have 2019 release windows (feel free to correct if you're able to link to a dev or publisher statement saying otherwise):
Ghost of Tsushima
The Last of Us II
Dying Light 2
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Metroid Prime 4
Shin Megami Tensei V
System Shock 3
The Elder Scrolls VI
Beyond Good and Evil 2
- Previous overall GotY winners? Sure, here you go:
2017 - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2016 - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (no series featured twice combo breaker, grrr...)
2015 - Rocket League
2014 - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
2013 - Super Mario 3D World
2012 - Journey
2011 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
2010 - Mass Effect 2
2009 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
2008 - LittleBigPlanet
2007 - BioShock
Last edited by Machina - on 18 December 2018
Any other questions, ask by posting in this thread.