Forums - Sales Discussion - WW December 2018 predictions

Playstation 4

Nov 2017-3.62 million

Dec 2017-3.98 million (+10%)

 

Nov 2018-2.92 million

Dec 2018-????

 

Xbox One

Nov 2017-2.33 million

Dec 2017-2.04 million (-12.5%)

 

Nov 2018-1.67 million

Dec 2018-????

 

Nintendo Switch

Nov 2017-1.66 million

Dec 2017-4.35 million (+162%)

 

Nov 2018-2.47 million

Dec 2018-????



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

At least 5 millions for NSW in december, with its 2 biggest franchises released recently.



"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

If they follow the same MoM trend as last year than they would look something like this

PS4-3.21 million
XBO-1.46 million
NSW-6.47 million

 

That would also put total 2018 sales at

PS4-17.52 million

XBO-7.07 million

NSW-17.50 million

Last edited by zorg1000 - on 15 December 2018

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Xbox One

Nov 2018-1.67 million

Dec 2018-????

You might wanna re-check those numbers



SKMBlake said:
At least 5 millions for NSW in december, with its 2 biggest franchises released recently.

Ya, I can see that happening. Namely with Japan having almost 1.05 million for December, NA(NOT JUST USA) having 2.15 million, that would only really leave 1.8 million for RotW to pull off. 



 

Around the Network
chakkra said:
zorg1000 said:

Xbox One

Nov 2018-1.67 million

Dec 2018-????

You might wanna re-check those numbers

It's what this site has, with NPD leaks coming out it looks like it's due for some adjustments.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

If they follow the same MoM trend as last year than they would look something like this

PS4-3.21 million
XBO-1.46 million
NSW-6.47 million  *5,2 million

 

That would also put total 2018 sales at

PS4- 17.52 million

XBO- 7.07 million

NSW- 17.50 million  * 16,23 million

Those probably arnt to far off.... even if I think the Switch one might be abit high.
6.5m in december sounds abit high to me, probably closer to 5m.

PS4 should still be ontop for 2018 imo.



JRPGfan said:
 
zorg1000 said:

If they follow the same MoM trend as last year than they would look something like this

PS4-3.21 million
XBO-1.46 million
NSW-6.47 million  *5,2 million

 

That would also put total 2018 sales at

PS4- 17.52 million

XBO- 7.07 million

NSW- 17.50 million  * 16,23 million

Those probably arnt to far off.... even if I think the Switch one might be abit high.
6.5m in december sounds abit high to me, probably closer to 5m.

PS4 should still be ontop for 2018 imo.

Ya a much stronger November might affect the MoM gains for Switch this year, I expect 5-6 million.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
chakkra said:

You might wanna re-check those numbers

It's what this site has, with NPD leaks coming out it looks like it's due for some adjustments.

you know, i have been doubting those X1 WW numbers during the whole year. But I dont have time to explain now.  I'll get back 

to you tonight.



PS4-3M
XBO-1.3M
NSW- 5.3M

Thats what I am expecting. Especially considerring cyber monday isn't part of december this year.