Forums - Gaming Discussion - Granblue Fantasy Versus (Fighting game) announced

looks really interesting and should be released next year...

produced by arc system works...

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/arc-system-works-developed-granblue-fantasy-versus-announced-for-ps4

Last edited by ZODIARKrebirth - on 15 December 2018

Around the Network

PS4 only it seems.

https://versus.granbluefantasy.jp/sp/en/

Last edited by twintail - on 15 December 2018

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I know many people who are loosing their shit right now. I can't believe this.
So this is probably what Markman meant in his tweet a few days ago. "2018 isn't over yet for fighting game announcements. Expect the unexpected."
It looks gorgeous!

@ZODIARKrebirth Please change the video in your OP to this official version:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQo9vSj1_A

Yours has bad framerate and quality issues.

Btw, Charlotta is awesome.

Last edited by Hiku - on 15 December 2018

I'm a fighting game enthusiast. Count me in! So Gran Blue is getting an adventure game AND a fighting game?! Oh yeah!



PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Loli knight is so cute.



Around the Network

Arcsys have been really busy, haven't they? Blazblue, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dragonball FighterZ and now this?
Luckily my favorite characters are main characters, so they'll most likely be in the game, along with Catalina who already is.

Rosetta:






Vira:



Last edited by Hiku - on 15 December 2018

Hiku said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I know many people who are loosing their shit right now. I can't believe this.
So this is probably what Markman meant in his tweet a few days ago. "2018 isn't over yet for fighting game announcements. Expect the unexpected."
It looks gorgeous!

@ZODIARKrebirth Please change the video in your OP to this official version:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQQo9vSj1_A

Yours has bad framerate and quality issues.

done😉



ZODIARKrebirth said:

looks really interesting and should be released next year...

produced by arc system works...

https://gematsu.com/2018/12/arc-system-works-developed-granblue-fantasy-versus-announced-for-ps4

Hey Zodiark . Please make another new thread about this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8KJRsdPmCNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=555&v=J8dRStNJ_kM



Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Hey Zodiark . Please make another new thread about this !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8KJRsdPmCNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=555&v=J8dRStNJ_kM

I did it instead. ;)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/dev2016/thread.php?id=238673
I'm a fan of the original game, so I made sure to include information and gifs as well.

Last edited by Hiku - on 15 December 2018

While it looks cool and all, I'm still weary of Arc Systems since they pulled the "half the roaster as DLC" stunt for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.