Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tactical RPG War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius announced

 

Square Enix has announced War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a new tactical RPG due out in 2019. A platform was not announced, but the release date is listed as a “distribution date,” which is the phrasing used or digital releases, including both console and smartphone games. That said, the original Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is a smartphone game.


https://gematsu.com/2018/12/tactical-rpg-war-of-the-visions-final-fantasy-brave-exvius-announced

----


I hope its a console/PC game and not another gacha mobile game, would be strange considering they already have 3 of those types of games on mobile. Doesnt make sense for them to make another one to divide the userbase especially since original BE is popular on mobiles.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

It’s just going to be another mobile game. Don’t get your hopes up.



BasilZero said: 

I hope its a console/PC game

It's not, it's a mobile game. If "Brave Exvius" doesn't seal the deal for you then at the end of the trailer the company logo for Gumi shows up.

Which google tells me is a company that "specialize in publishing and operating mobile games on iOS & Android."



gergroy said:
It’s just going to be another mobile game. Don’t get your hopes up.

My first thought was "please dont let this be a mobile game".

Afraid your right though.

 

edit:

Barkley said:
BasilZero said: 

I hope its a console/PC game

It's not, it's a mobile game. If "Brave Exvius" doesn't seal the deal for you then at the end of the trailer the company logo for Gumi shows up.

Which google tells me is a company that "specialize in publishing and operating mobile games on iOS & Android."

Yeah that just killed it... hype level = none.



Barkley said:
BasilZero said: 

I hope its a console/PC game

It's not, it's a mobile game. If "Brave Exvius" doesn't seal the deal for you then at the end of the trailer the company logo for Gumi shows up.

Which google tells me is a company that "specialize in publishing and operating mobile games on iOS & Android."

That's pretty strange though. I wonder why they'd use the Brave Exvius name, when the original game is still going strong and people are still spending on microtransactions.



Around the Network
Barkley said:
BasilZero said: 

I hope its a console/PC game

It's not, it's a mobile game. If "Brave Exvius" doesn't seal the deal for you then at the end of the trailer the company logo for Gumi shows up.

Which google tells me is a company that "specialize in publishing and operating mobile games on iOS & Android."

 

Thats a shame :/

 

Well if its not a gacha, I might get it.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

If it's for mobile then I won't be playing. I'll check it out 100% if not.



think-man said:
If it's for mobile then I won't be playing. I'll check it out 100% if not.

 

If its a full fledged game like the FF ports, you should try it out :P

 

FF Mobile ports go for less than $10 on iOS/android



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
think-man said:
If it's for mobile then I won't be playing. I'll check it out 100% if not.

 

If its a full fledged game like the FF ports, you should try it out :P

 

FF Mobile ports go for less than $10 on iOS/android

Naah :P i really can't handle phone games. Plus if i buy one then im showing my support, that's something I don't want to do xD



think-man said:
BasilZero said:

 

If its a full fledged game like the FF ports, you should try it out :P

 

FF Mobile ports go for less than $10 on iOS/android

Naah :P i really can't handle phone games. Plus if i buy one then im showing my support, that's something I don't want to do xD

 

Eh? You are worried about showing support over enjoying playing a game? uhh



    

Basil's YouTube Channel